How are Fox Blocks green/environmentally friendly?
Fox Blocks contain a minimum of 40% recycled content by weight.
- Fox Blocks do not off-gas and are not manufactured using any gases that deplete the ozone or are harmful to the environment.
- Fox Blocks require low embodied energy to manufacture.
- Fox Blocks do not contain any materials, that promote mold or mildew growth.
- Fox Blocks are an efficient construction method thereby reducing the amount of construction waste, dust and air pollution in the building process.
- Building with Fox Blocks will save on heating and cooling costs because less air is exchanged between the outside and inside of your home. This also means a smaller more efficient HVAC unit is required for the home.
- Fox Blocks are sustainable. They will not rot or deteriorate for the life of your home.
- Fox Blocks provide a secure, durable, comfortable, long lasting building