SMP Architecture Saves Time with ICF for Waterfront Rescue Mission
The design team at SMP Architecture wanted to create a safe and secure, sustainable structure with low maintenance costs for the owners.
They chose ICF due to its inherent characteristics. ICFs handle high wind speeds, offer high energy efficiency, and are flexible building products.
- Location: Pensacola, FL
- Square Footage: 32,000
- Developer: Waterfront Rescue Mission
- General Contractor: Sharpe, Inc.
- Architect: SMP Architecture
- Engineer: SMP Architecture
- ICF Installer: ICF Installers of Central Florida